Those Terms and Conditions apply to all orders carried by email, telephone, our showroom or our website www.nomadous.com. Terms and Conditions are subject to changes, please visit our website for the latest version. These Terms and Conditions can be saved or printed by all users of our website.
LATEST UPDATE: September 18th 2017
- Prices are included in our pricelist and can be changed at any time by Nomadous, being the online version on our website always the updated version. The values on Nomadous’ website substitute any other published or advertised before.
- The prices displayed in Nomadous website are always for single unit, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- The prices displayed in Nomadous website do not include taxes – meaning VAT and any other applicable taxes or fees will be added to the price listed.
- The prices displayed in Nomadous website are ex-works Porto, Portugal, meaning the prices do not include any shipping costs, unless otherwise clearly stated.
- The prices displayed in Nomadous website are for standard versions of the piece, any customization might result in upcharges.
- The prices displayed in Nomadous pricelist include packaging (wood crate).
- Additional services such as Certificates of Origin, Authentication of Invoices and Storage can be provided, with the costs supported by the customer.
- Nomadous reserves itself the right to discontinue any product without prior notice. All orders placed before the product is discontinued must be fulfilled in the agreed lead time.
- All Nomadous pieces are handcrafted, therefore each piece is unique and impossible to reproduce in an exact manner. Though we strive to produce all pieces as uniformly as possible to the ones advertised, small differences may occur, resulting from the changes on natural materials.
- Small variations in color of natural wood pieces are considered an inherent part of the material behavior.
- Nomadous is free to change any product design to improve its reliability at any time without prior notice.
- Nomadous client accounts will be opened once the first proforma is issued.
- A costumer can request a Nomadous website account at any time.
- Nomadous has the right to decline account’s validity if any data is considered innapropriate.
- For the account to be opened, the client must provide Nomadous with the required valid and updated company information: Billing Name, Billing Address, VAT number (registration number).
- The costumer must notify Nomadous by email about any change in information related with the account.
- The costumer must notify Nomadous of any change in the company information prior to confirming any order.
Production Lead Times
- Production lead times for standard pieces are between 8 to 12 weeks. For custom or large orders, Nomadous is free to agree with the client on a different lead time.
- The production lead time is counted only after the down payment is received.
- Shipping time is not included in the estimated production lead times.
- All standard orders require a 40% adjudication to begin production.
- Nomadous must receive full payment before shipping is scheduled. Nomadous is free to postpone any shipping until full payment is received.
- The balance payment must be received within 2 weeks after the order production is completed. After this Nomadous has the right to charge storage of the pieces – Storage rate: 100€ per piece, per day.
- All payments must be done by bank transfer, unless otherwise agreed with the client by a written consent of Nomadous.
- All pieces are property of Nomadous until full payment is received.
- Though Nomadous can arrange shipping for the client’s order, it is not held liable for any shipping – this is the responsability of the transport company.
- All items are inspected prior to shipping to assure excelence in quality.
- All shippings arranged by Nomadous include insurance.
- If any piece is damaged during shipping, it is the client’s responsability to inform Nomadous of the issue including photographic evidence within 24 hours.
Exchange and Returns
- In case any product does not meet the client’s expectations, Nomadous must receive a written complain by the client within 24 hours upon receiving the product. Photographing evidence of the issue must be included in order to the brand to be able to proceed accordingly.
- No product can be exchanged or returned without written consent by Nomadous.
- Nomadous production begins only after down payment. As the brand doesn’t keep stock, order cancelations for standard pieces are possible, resulting in a fee of 40% of the total value order.
- For custom pieces, orders can’t be canceled and must always be paid in full.
Distribution and Internet Policy
- Nomadous can freely refuse to sell to any distributor if any of his used tactics might result in any negative effect on the brand image or competitive efforts.
- Dealer internet websites may neither advertise, nor in any way display the Nomadous name, logo, product images, prices or any other branded company symbols or information without prior written consent from the company.
- Any promotion or advertisement including Nomadous image or products must have prior written consent from Nomadous.
All rights reserved. No part of Nomadous design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.